Fanatic

Lately my style has been very eclectic. I’ve never really had a particular style anyways, but lately I’ve been throwing everything to the wind and just wearing whatever I want. Sometimes that means wearing brown and black together (a frequent occurrence), dresses to class (why do people always feel the need to ask why you’re dressed up? The question should be why you’re not dressed up. Life’s too short to wear sweatpants everyday, people! Unless that makes you happy. But I digress), and today, it meant wearing pink with red. So sue me. IMG_2474(2)IMG_2418(3) I found this particular hat in my dad’s closet, but there’s pretty much every team baseball hats you could ever want on the Fanatics website, so check it out! IMG_2434(3) IMG_2435(2) IMG_2452(2) IMG_2465(2)   IMG_2408(2)  IMG_2480(2)IMG_2407(2) Lipstick: Makeup Forever Waterproof Liquid Lip Color in #16// Mini Skirt: Forever 21// Flannel: Thrifted// Denim Jacket: Forever 21// Boots: Forever 21// Hat: My dad’s closet (similar here) Collage If you’re feeling a little less eccentric, you can style your favorite baseball hats with the classic white tee and distressed denim, and dress up the look with some booties, a nice cat-eye, bright nails, and a studded bag (a foolproof, stylish option). How would you style a baseball hat? Let me know in the comments! <3 Aleya P.S. My jam at the moment has been Mississippi by the Griswolds. Victor and I saw them live at Fitzgeralds a couple of months ago, and they were really fun! If you have any song recommendations, leave them in the comments for me! I love discovering new music.

• October 27, 2014 / 1:30 pm

Aww, thanks so much! That means a lot to me! Thanks for checking out my blog! <3 Aleya

1. October 27, 2014 / 1:22 pm

I used to raid my dad’s closet when I was a teenager. Best find, his bellbottoms from high school (and I totally rocked them).

As far as music…so many choices. How about check out Alela Diane “The Pirate’s Gospel.”

• October 27, 2014 / 1:33 pm

That’s awesome!
      My cousin used to wear her dad’s old jeans from high school too. Pretty legit.

And I looked up the song- I really like her voice! And her name is awesome too. 😉

2. October 27, 2014 / 2:00 pm

Aleya, YES! Your beautiful inside out and I really like the hat on you! 🙂

• October 27, 2014 / 4:24 pm

Tay Tay! I miss you so much that my heart could explode. It makes me so happy that you read my blog! 🙂 And thank you!!

3. October 27, 2014 / 2:28 pm

Seriously this is an amazing ‘boyfriend femme’ look!! And I LOVE that the hat is your dad’s… Definitely a thumbs up on your styling tips!

Also I haven’t forgotten your email. New baby has taken over but, I will respond ASAP!

• October 27, 2014 / 4:27 pm

Thanks, Quin! I really like how it turned out too!
      And my dad’s old hat is pretty awesome. I’m tempted to take it from his closet more often 😉

No worries about the email! I understand how much work babies are! Congratulations on the little beauty! She is absolutely precious. And nice name choice, too! My mom’s name is Charlotte. 😀